Convenient Additions Mod for Minecarft 1.10.2 Mods aims to improve your everyday life in the following categories:
- Item Transport + Sorting (Item Transmitter, Item Receiver, Channel Modules, Inventory Proxies, Set Provider, Player Interface)
- Mining (Adventurer’s Pickaxe, Sunstone, Powder Keg)
- Farming/Growing (Composter, Compost, Fertilizer, Seed Box)
- Player Transport (Ender Plate, Slime Arrows)
- General Convenience (Blazing Rock, Antidote, Bandages, Ring of Saturation)
Just a few hints:
- The input/output sides of the Seed Box, as well as the Set Provider, can be changed using the Iron Wrench.
- You can repair the Adventurer’s Pickaxe in your crafting grid using the repair material written in the tooltip.
- Compost Soil will decay into dirt eventually, the closer to turning back into a dirt block it is the less effective it becomes.
- Ender Plates can be recharged by staying near End Crystals while deactivated or by combining them with Dragon’s Breath.
- Inventory Proxies do not have an inventory themselves.
- Use a comparator to read the output from Proximity Sensors.
- Apply a redstone signal to a Proximity Sensor to double its precision and halving its range.
How to install Convenient Additions Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Convenient Additions Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: convenientadditions-1.0.8-9.jar – 472 KB