ContentTweaker Mod for Minecarft 1.10.2 Mods lets you adjust recipes, remove them entirely, or add new recipes. One of the features that it lacks is the ability to create new items and blocks, ContentTweaker plans on allowing users to add more to their game, not only recipes but actual items and blocks. This is an addon for CraftTweaker Mod.
- New Items
- New Blocks
- New Creative Tabs
Due to the limitations enforced by Minetweaker, Scripts containing methods from this mod, should be treated differently from normal Minetweaker scripts, the most noticeable differences are:
- Scripts go in the “content” folder, which can be found in the config directory under config/ACRONYM/ContentTweaker.
- ContentTweaker scripts cannot be reloaded, this is due to the fact that you cannot add or remove Blocks or Items while the game is running.
- When you use the reload command, it will print in the minetweaker.log file saying that it cannot remove items while the game is loaded, but it will still allow the normal reload to continue for recipes.
ContentTweaker Mod Wiki:
How to install ContentTweaker Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, BASE Mod and CraftTweaker Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
ContentTweaker Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: ContentTweaker-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 3.3 MB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: ContentTweaker-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 67 KB