Computality Mod for Minecarft 1.12 Mods is a fork of ComputerCraft Mod (a mod that uses the source code of another mod for self-development into a separate branch). ComputerCraft is a modification for Minecraft that’s all about computer programming. It allows you to build in-game Computers and Turtle Robots, and write programs for them using the Lua programming language. The addition of programming to Minecraft opens up a wide variety of new possibilities for automation and creativity. If you’ve never programmed before, it also serves as excellent way to learn a real world skill in a fun, familiar environment.
How to install Computality Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and NoMansLib.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Computality Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Computality-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 1.4 MB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Computality-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 1.4 MB
For Minecraft 1.12: Computality-Mod-1.12.jar – 1.4 MB