Compacter Mod 1.7.10 adds a single simple block: the Compacter. Compacter relies on an internal inventory and external I/O (e.g. hoppers, ducts). Compacter can intelligently compact materials recursively and does everything it can in a single tick (e.g. 192 iron nuggets -> 2 block, 3 ingots, 3 nuggets) with a cheap 20RF per crafting operation. Compacter automatically detects and moves output that have further compactable recipies to available input slots, when operating recursively. It will prevent items with no packaging recipes of the currently set mode from being inputted.
- It will try crafting input items in either 2×2 or 3×3 pattern (configurable in the GUI) and output the result.
- It will process unlimited items per tick, as long as there enough items and energy provided.
- You can set it to work only when redstone signal is applied (configurable in the GUI).
- Recursive compacting mode can be enabled from the GUI which will try combining outputed items again (for e.g. compressed cobble).
- The compacter will use RF or EU power for every operation.
- Redstone control Always on; High signal; Low signal; Always off
- Rate of operation: Many-as-possible per tick
- RF per operation: 20RF
- RF buffer: 20000RF
- RF input rate: 5000RF/t
- EU per operation: 5 EU
- EU buffer: 5000EU
- EU tier: MV
- EU input rate: 1250EU/t
- RF-to-EU multiplier: 0.25
- Power: RF, EU
How to install Compacter Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and required mods.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Compacter Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Compacter-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 183 KB