Cobble Popper Mod for Minecraft 1.9/1.8.9 will generate cobblestone when adjacent to Lava and Water source blocks. The cobblestone will be popped into the air if not extracted with a hopper or pipe. A Redstone signal will disable the Cobble Popper. The rate of cobblestone generation and the velocity of the popping are configurable. The default rate of production is 1 cobblestone/sec per lava-water pair.
How to install Cobble Popper Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Cobble Popper Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9: Cobble-Popper-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 44 KB
For Minecraft 1.9: Cobble-Popper-Mod-1.9.jar – 42 KB