Welcome to the NEW Clash of Clans Resource Pack, which now merges two of our favorite games, Clash of Clans and Clash Royale!
Hello everybody and take a look at the NEW Clash Pack! It hadn’t been updated in a while, so I decided to add a LOT of new things! The pack now combines Clash of Clans with Clash Royale, bringing characters like Musketeers and the Prince back home to Clash of Clans. Because of this, the pack will now be called just “Clash” since it is not specifically Clans or Royale. With this opens up many opportunities for new textures, mobs, sounds, and MUCH MORE! So stay tuned for the Clash Pack, which will now have updates more often.
If you want to see the full list of what has been added, check the Update Log! -zOmBiLoRd-
Clash of Clans Resource Pack 1.9 Changelogs
- Changed textures of items
- Gold Nuggets (Coins), Emeralds (Gems), and Blue Dye (Elixir) all have new textures that fit with the artistic theme of the pack!
- Added more LANG renames
- Along with this comes COLORED renames for some items, some items that have renames are Swords, gold, gems, elixir, dark elixir, and more coming soon!
- Lots of new mobs are making their comebacks!
- Air Balloon (Ghast) now has a new and improved texture to resemble the real Air Balloons much better!
- The Witch is now ready to rock and now looks like the witch in-game!
- The Prince and Dark Prince’s favorite Ponies now get new textures! *Some* Horses now look like the Prince’s ponies, and have new saddle colors and beautiful manes! Soon all the horses will look like their Ponies!!
- Pigs will get a new rehaul soon! They’re looking a bit rough as of now.
- Added TONS of new GUI
- Added tab selectors for the creative menu.
- Enchantment tables now get their own custom upgrade menu!
- Inventory is coming in strong with new status effect textures and bug fixes!
- Changed the internet bar icons.
- New resource pack, server, and world selection buttons!
- Added textures for the crafting table, furnace, hopper, and chests!
- New Menu Backgrounds (Alternate emblems located in >textures>gui>Backgrounds)
- Let’s give a shout-out to the first changed models of the Pack!
- The mob-spawner has ditched its boring old cage and now newly hatches a fully modeled Clan Castle!
- Fences are now modeled as Wooden Walls to defend your buildings from harm!
- And along with all these comes the final update, the pack is now compatible with 1.9! All new textures and other things from have been added to the pack and some will most likely get new textures in the near future!
How to install The Clash of Clans Resource Pack:
- Download Clash of Clans Resource Pack.
- Open Minecraft, and go to Options->Resource Packs->Open Resource Packs Folder.
- Drag the zip file you downloaded into that folder.
- Select the pack, and you’re done!