A Christmas adventure map unlike any other. DoubleUpGaming brings you a magical experience this holiday with Christmas – An Awakening. The game is set in the luscious north pole hemisphere deep within Santa’s workshop and village, you your self are an elf that has been awakened from a deep cryogenic sleep, however what exactly have you awakened to?
- A Custom boss wave fighting system: Yes you heard it right, when you get to a certain part in the story you will be up against wave after wave of enemies with nothing but measly care-packages to aid you
- Functioning cut-scenes: Albeit they need a bit of work to get them top-notch, these cut-scenes add a surreal feeling to the game giving the player a different experience within minecraft. You will get to witness the wide display of emotions contrasted within the game through small spinet of stories told with cut scenes
- Multiplayer or single player map: That’s right, you can go this game alone or battle through with friends. When being built this we took this into careful consideration as to allow people to work together or enjoy the game in peaceful solitude.
Audio Settings for the map need to be as follows however sound master volume can vary depending on comfort. The map also sounds alot better with headphones
Video Settings It is very important that your render distance it set to 12 Chunks or more. You can also set your brightness to 80% for maximum effectiveness
- Playing outside of adventure mode will break the map
- You MUST have audio turned up
- Render distance has to be over 12+
- x64 Texture pack – play with Optifine or MC Patcher to get full effect
How to install Christmas – An Awakening Adventure Map:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.