Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods is in fact a shaderpack for the shaders mods started by daxnitro and continued by karyonix. It basically rewrite completely the rendering of minecraft, so it’s possible to add almost all the more recent graphic effects to minecraft 1.8 mods!
Maps and Resource Packs used in the screenshots are:
– Apterra (default TP) for screenshot 1 and 2.
– Taerin : The Under Hill Village (Pixel perfection Ressource Pack).
– Eldaria V3 by aureliensama (Chivalry Resource Pack).
About performance and sytem requirements:
This mod is very demanding and if you can’t run default minecraft correctly, don’t try to install this mod.
In my case with a GTX 670 i get around 50-60 fps with the extreme version, 75-80 with ultra,90-95 with high, 100-110 with medium and above 150 with low (cpu limited here) with a 16 chunks render distance. This can change a lot depending on the situation.
-Into the shaderpack folders there are .fsh and .vsh files. You can open them with any text editor, and there are different constant that you can change by yourself (there are few indications in the code, I’ll try to make it more clear in the future).
-You can increase the render resolution into the shaderpack settings. x1.42… correspond to SSAA x2, x2.0 to SSAA x4. However it kills the framerate (I play with x1.42 personally).
-Shadow render resolution can be increased too here.
Reporting a bug:
-Explain what happens (give a screenshot if possible)
-Give your system specs
-If there is an invalid program error send me the end of the console log
How to install this Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod:
- Download and install Optifine HD Mod.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Download Chocapic13 Shaders Mod.
- Drag and Drop the files into your minecraft.jar.
- Drag and Drop the content of the “tp” folder into your favorite Resource Pack and turn custom colors on OptiFine settings.
- You are now able to use one of the original presets: go into the Dhaders folder then into the original folder and choose a performance preset. Open the folder corresponding to the performance preset you choose, open this Dhaders folder and Drag and Drop all the .fsh and .vsh files into your minecraft.jar/shaders.
- To change Dhaders simply replace the content of the Dhaders folder for another shader preset.
Download Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod:
For 1.8.x, 1.7.x Official version:
For 1.8.x, 1.7.x Beta version:
For All Minecraft Verions:
High version: Chocapic13-Shaders-All-Versions-High.zip – 48 KB
Lite version: Chocapic13-Shaders-All-Versions-Lite.zip – 27 KB
Extreme version: Chocapic13-Shaders-All-Versions-Extreme.zip – 48 KB
Ultra version: Chocapic13-Shaders-All-Versions-Ultra.zip – 48 KB