Chimneys Mod for Minecarft 1.9/1.8 originally by MightyPork. This is a revival of his Chimneys mod.
There are currently 5 types of chimneys:
- Stone Brick
- Nether Brick
They will emit smoke under these rules:
- There is fire or a lit furnace directly under it
- There is fire or a lit furnace directly next to it
- There is no block above it
- The chimney block can be placed on top of each other, only the top chimney will emit smoke (no height limit)
- You don’t have to use the same type of chimney, it could be a mash of the different chimneys and it’d still emit smoke.
- The smoke can be seen from any distance.
How to install Chimneys Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Chimneys Mod Download Links:
For 1.7.2: Chimneys-Mod-1.7.2.jar – 14 KB
For 1.7.10: Chimneys-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 14 KB
For 1.8: Chimneys-Mod-1.8.jar – 29 KB
For Minecraft 1.9: Chimneys-Mod-1.9.jar – 24 KB