Chickens Mod for Minecarft 1.10.2 Mods lay eggs. Sometimes drop feather. You can throw eggs. That’s it. So boring! Minecraft is a magical place so why not to add a little bit of magic? Chicken laying gunpowder… bonemeal… snowballs… YEAH! And what if you try to crossbreed them? Iron? Gold? Diamond? Just try it!
- Dye chickens, combine an ordinary egg with a dye and throw what you get to obtain a chicken laying dye: Lapis Lazuli Chicken, Cactus Green Chicken, Rose Red Chicken, Bone Meal Chicken…
- Tier 1 chickens that are naturally spawning in the world: Flint Chicken, Snowball Chicken, Gunpowder Chicken, Nether Quartz Chicken, Lava Chicken
- Get higher tier chickens by crossbreeding them and have Diamond Chicken, Ghast Tear Chicken and many many more!
- Henhouse: provide hay bales and it will collect chicken ‘products’ in 9×9 area (4 blocks on each its side) for you, it will also produce dirt over time as a side effect ;]
- Smart chicken: give a vanilla chicken a book and it will become smart enough to use henhouse ;]
- Progressive breeding and laying system
- Lava and water eggs: get your renewable and stackable liquid source today!
- Heavily customisable: change laying rates, items, disable chickens, modify breeding, set drops…
- Mod chickens are less noisy
How to install Chickens Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Chickens Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9: Chickens-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 187 KB
For Minecraft 1.9: Chickens-Mod-1.9.jar – 189 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.4: Chickens-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 188 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Chickens-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 222 KB