Chameleon Library for Minecarft 1.9.4 Mods is a shared code library for Minecraft 1.8 and later. Although it does not currently provide rendering hooks to restore the 1.7 render pipeline, Chameleon Library does provide a more comprehensive RenderBlocks replacement that is also suited for TESR rendering. Chameleon is required for jaquadro’s mods in Minecraft 1.8 and later.
How to install Chameleon Library:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Chameleon Library Download Links:
For 1.8: Chameleon-1.8.jar – 20 KB
For 1.8.8: Chameleon-1.8.8.jar – 30 KB
For 1.8.9: Chameleon-1.8.9.jar – 33 KB
For 1.9: Chameleon-Library-1.9.jar – 68 KB
For 1.9.4: Chameleon-Library-1.9.4.jar – 68 KB