Ceramics Mod for Minecarft 1.10.2 Mods is a mod designed to increase options early game using clay. Inspired by the clay bucket from Iguana Tinker Tweaks, this mod currently adds two features to the game:
- Clay buckets can be used as an early game bucket, transporting cold liquids with ease, but breaking after use with hot liquids. Unlike some other clay bucket mods, these are fully dynamic and will automatically add variants for any mods that use the Forge universal bucket (for example, Tinker Construct).
- Clay armor, designed as an early game armor. Reason being I tend to entirely skip leather armor early game since by the time you have enough for armor you already have iron.
How to install Ceramics Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Ceramics Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Ceramics-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 93 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Ceramics-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 237 KB
For Minecraft 1.12: Ceramics-Mod-1.12.jar – 319 KB