Do you think creepers are a little too easy to defeat and don’t really provide much of a challenge? The Camouflaged Creeper Mod lets the creeper change the color of its skin depending on which block it’s standing on. It’s similar to how some chameleons changes colors similar to the colors of the terrain to improve its chances of survival.
How does it work?
Once you’ve installed the mod the default creeper in Minecraft PE will have this camouflage feature automatically activated. This means every creeper you will stumble upon will change its color depending on the block it’s standing on.
- Download the mod and textures .zip file.
- Use ES File Explorer (or any other file manager) to extract the .zip file.
- Install the textures (Nc2Resources.zip) using BlockLauncher.
- Import the ModPE script using BlockLauncher.
- Restart BlockLauncher and enjoy the mod!