How to use:
- Starting out you’ll need to get a butcher knife and hit an animal with it. This will kill them instantly but instead of their normal drops they drop a carcass.
- Using a meat hook you’ll be able to hang an animals carcass and using a few tools break it down into leather, organs, and various cuts of meat.
Once you have the parts you can use the Meat Grinder to make sausages and ground meat for burgers.
- After the hard work is over a grill is provided to cook your various meats (and other food) over a charcoal fire without the use of a gui.
How to install ButcherCraft Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
ButcherCraft Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.11.2: ButcherCraft-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 113 KB