Build Faster Mod adds four new tools to make your creative life easier. Place a long row of blocks at once! Place blocks in mid air!! Replace all blocks of one type with another one!!!! And more!
Currently this mod is only compatible with Minecraft 1.6.4 mods. You can use fast building mod for higher minecraft’s versions to build with a rapid speed.
Place a long row of blocks at once
Place blocks in mid air
Replace all blocks of one type with another one
Add an extra row to the top of curved walls with a single click
How to use Build Faster Mod:
- You’ll find the four new tools on the Tools tab in creative.
- Put the tool in your hotbar, and put the block you want to place in the slot to the left. (blank slot places air)
- The number of tools controls how many blocks you place at once (eg a stack of 8 wands will place 8 blocks at once). Hold control and scroll the mousewheel to change it quickly.
- Right click to place. Left click to undo (up to 5x).
- Hold control while clicking to allow diagonal lines / diagonal filling.
How to install Build Faster Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
Build Faster Mod Download Links:
For 1.6.4: Build-Faster-Mod-1.6.4
For 1.7.10: Build-Faster-Mod-1.7.10
For 1.8: Build-Faster-Mod-1.8.zip – 1.5 MB