With BreedingViewer you can add a colored pillar or the breeding item of your animal, if it is ready for breeding. The whole thing was created for farmes who don’t want to click randomly on their Animals to see if they are ready for mating again. Now you can farm your animals accurately.
- Default key for the menu is: ‘F6′ (You can change it in:Options -> Controls -> Miscellaneous)
How to install Breeding Viewer Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.