Borderless Windowed Mod for Minecarft 1.12 Mods is a very simple addition to the game that will allow you to make your game run in borderless windowed instead of the default fullscreen available in Minecraft.
Advantages of borderless windowed versus default fullscreen:
- You can just hit Escape and use your other monitors without minimizing the game
- You can alt+tab out of the game more smoothly
- You can have other windows on top of the Minecraft client when it’s not active
How to use:
- Move the Minecraft window to the monitor you want to use for fullscreen.
- Then simply hit F11 (or the key you have keybound for fullscreen).
- That’s it! You’ll get a borderless windowed client!
Borderless Windowed Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Borderless-Windowed-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 18 KB
For Minecraft 1.102: Borderless-Windowed-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 19 KB
Minecraft 1.11.2: Borderless-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 18 KB
For Minecraft 1.12: Borderless-Mod-1.12.jar – 18 KB