Bookshelf for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods is a core/library mod, which adds new features and tools into the game for other content creators to work with. The primary focus of this project is to make use of the combined strength of the modded community to create wonderful tools that everyone can use.
It is easy to build Bookshelf from the repository by using Forge Gradle. Bookshelf makes use of the Forge Gradle Wrapper, which is included as part of the repository. To compile the mod, simply clone or download the repository and run the ‘gradlew build’ command from the command line, from within the project directory. An obfuscated jar and a dev jar will be generated in the build/libs folder.
- Horse Armor: Easily add new horse armor to the game.
- ItemStack Colors: Change the color of any item by using a command, or editing NBT.
- ItemEnchantedEvent: Event for altering enchantment behavior.
- Many utilities, ranging from simple to complex.
How to install Bookshelf:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Bookshelf Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Bookshelf-1.7.10.jar – 88 KB
For Minecraft 1.8.9: Bookshelf-1.8.9.jar – 146 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.4: Bookshelf-1.9.4.jar – 157 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Bookshelf-1.10.2.jar – 157 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Bookshelf-1.11.2.jar – 220 KB