BloominX Shaders Mod, It is a very bright shaders, Due to Kuda shaders being my all time best and first shader pack, I tried to give it a nice, saturated, green look. Also, i am trying to still be minecraft lol, so not fantacy like, but also not Seus shaders! .I Have changed the lighting from Chocapic13’s Shader, Changed nighttime lighting, changed fog, made custom clouds from the v5 test fix 2, Changed water, and changed some optimization features.
How to install Bloominx Shaders Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Optifine HD.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag Continuum Shaders into the folder.
- Select Continuum Shaders and select “Done”.