Ever wanted some blocks to break faster, slower or not at all? Thought your ores drop too little xp, too many items, and don’t explode often enough? Maybe you want fire to burn ALL the things. Whatever your block configuring needs, Block Properties has you covered! Well, mostly.
Block Properties mod allows you to customize all blocks, vanilla or otherwise, with completely configurable drops, break speed, harvest level, xp, flammability, blast resistance, slipperiness, light opacity, brightness, and even sound type! To top it off, many properties accept number ranges for values, and are randomized for each block event!
Everything in this mod is completely configurable! This mod will do nothing if you do not edit its properties files. The properties files are generated in your .minecraft/config directory.
How to install Block Properties Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Block Properties Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Block-Properties-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 137 KB