Biome Paint Tools Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods allows people to change biome on certain position using pencil.
How does it work?
- Craft biome pencil. (or use empty pencil)
- Sneak-right-click on the grass (or any other block). This will configure pencil to biome on that position.
- Continue sneak-right-clicking on any block with the same biome to charge pencil.
- Right click on any block that has different biome. This will change the biome to what is pencil bound to. Uses 1 charge.
How to install Biome Paint Tools Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Biome Paint Tools Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Biome-Paint-Tools-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 52 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Biome-Paint-Tools-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 52 KB