Zoom in on things.
- F – Zoom In
- V – Zoom Out
- R – Zoom Reset
- L – Zoom Lock
- N – Night Vision
- P – Waypoints
You could change the default key bindings to modify the config file directly. The location of the config file: %appdata%.minecraftconfigbinocular.cfg
- You can activate and use the Binocular in your hand by the mouse right-click
- You can quickly activate the Binocular from your inventory by pressing the L key (Lock mode). Press the L key again to put it back.
- You can use any other items while the Binocular is active.
- “Long-jump”: you can teleport to the location of the point being viewed as follows:
- Click the P key to open the Waypoints gui
- Click the << button to get the viewed point’s location
- Press the Go button, and hope that you will be not a bad place
If something is difficult to see:
then use the Night Vision:
You can maintain your favorite locations for teleport:
How to install Binocular Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Binocular Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Binocular-Mod-1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9: Binocular-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 112 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.4: Binocular-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 112 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Binocular-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 112 KB