BetterLeather Mod 1.8/1.7.10 adds new weapons, armours, blocks and new mobs.
- Jewelled Stone
- Molten Ore
- Unobtainium Ore
- Mossy Gravel
- Mossy Gravel Bricks
- Iron Binding
- Iron-bound Leather
- Gold Binding
- Gold-bound Leather
- Jewelled Binding
- Jewelled Leather
- Molten Fragment
- Unobtainium Chunk
- Mossy Flint
- Burning Leather
- Nether Steak
- Ender Steak
- Ender Leather
Tools and Armour
- Iron-bound Tools (Sword, Pickaxe, Axe, Shovel, Hoe) and Full Armour Set
- Gold-bound Tools (Sword, Pickaxe, Axe, Shovel, Hoe) and Full Armour Set
- Jewelled Tools (Sword, Pickaxe, Axe, Shovel)
- Burning Armour Set
- Ender Cows that spawn in The End, drop Ender Leather and Ender Beef
- Nether Cows that spawn in The Nether, drop Burning Leather and Nether Steak
- Thermal Foundation
- You can milk Ender Cows to get a Resonant Ender Bucket
How to install BetterLeather Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
BetterLeather Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: BetterLeather-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 165 KB
For Minecraft 1.8.0: BetterLeather-Mod-1.8.0.jar – 214 KB