BetterFps Mod for Minecarft 1.9.4 Mods is a Minecraft mod that changes how Minecraft calculates sine and cosine, giving a performance boost.
- The algorithm is configurable, with in-game config screen
- It’s even useful for servers, since the server needs sine & cosine to generate chunks, calculate entity acceleration, etc.
- Riven’s, Full, Half Algorithms seems to be the best
- Taylor’s and Java Math seems to be much worse than vanilla algorithm
- LibGDX’s Algorithm is the same as Riven’s Algorithm with a few changes.
- You can either change the algorithm in the config file or in the in-game config GUI (Press F12 while in game)
How to install BetterFps Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
BetterFps Mod Download Links:
For 1.7.10: BetterFps-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 62 KB
For 1.8: BetterFps-Mod-1.8.jar – 62 KB
For 1.8.9: BetterFps-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 61 KB
For 1.9: BetterFps-Mod-1.9.jar – 61 KB
For 1.9.4: BetterFps-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 61 KB