Better Achievements Mod for Minecraft 1.9.4/1.9 is an improvement of the Achievement screen.
- Tabs per Achievement page. So no more spamming the button to find a page.
- Scroll on the tabs to see more tabs.
- Set the colours of your arrows.
- User settable tab icons (by middle clicking on an achievement on the page, off by default. Can also be set text wise in the config)
- Unlock achievements in creative by right clicking on them.
- Use of IMC message to register a page icon (no interface implementation needed)
- In depth control of the rendering of your achievements
- Set Background colour
- Custom Icon Renderer
- Custom Tooltip Renderer
- In depth control of the rendering of your achievement page
- Custom background
- Set custom arrow colours (this will override user settings)
- Scale on load
- Position on load, center around an achievement
- Min and Max scale
- Page Icon on the tab (with interface instead of IMC message
- The API includes a helper class for colours
How to install Better Achievements Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Better Achievements Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Better-Achievements-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 46 KB
For Minecraft 1.8.9: Better-Achievements-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 46 KB
For Minecraft 1.9: Better-Achievements-Mod-1.9.jar – 46 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.4: Better-Achievements-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 49 KB