Bellum is a short adventure map where the main focus is to survive for as long as you can but with an involved story. Your ship has been shipwrecked and you are now stranded on an island doing what you can to survive.
If you enjoy the survival part of Minecraft but was to have some kind of story to follow then this map is perfect for that. The map holds several mysterious places which you can explore as you continue in the map.
Slowly you are waking up, stumbling up on your feet trying to grasp what has happened. Every part of your body hurts and the taste of salt in your throat is strong. Surround you are large stone hills and a bit further away a small town appears to be. Your ship is now a shipwreck and you only got a little food and a sword and some armor.
You look around trying to determine where you are but you can’t understand. Your mind is drowned in thoughts and right after you blackout.
Your ship was wrecked by a huge storm the other night and the entire crew appears to have been wiped out with it. The only thing you can do is to check out the island and try to find the necessary things to survive for as long you can.
- Don’t break/place blocks unless told to do it
- Make sure to follow the paths realistically and don’t make unrealistic mountain climbings
How to install Bellum Map for Minecraft PE:
- 1. Download the map of your choice in Internet Browser on Android.
- 2. Go to MyFiles or Astro from Android Market: ASTRO File Manager
- 3. Then go to in the app /mnt/sdcard/downloads.
- 4. Extract the map if you have to and place it in /mnt/sdcard/games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds