Instead of dropping your inventory on death, a grave will be dug in which lies a buried chest with your inventory and experience. However, you must have at least 2 chests in your inventory to dig a grave. (If you wish to disable this setting, edit the configuration file located in the .minecraftconfig folder.) The grave will be inscribed with your name and time of death. This helps to keep your things from getting lost or despawning.
How to install BaM’s Grave Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Grim3212 Core.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.