B.A.S.E Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods is both a tool and a library in one mod developed by “The Acronym Coders” to let you have one base mod in your pack taking care of all your stereotypical Minecraft resources. Tired of having 7 types of copper ingots or 3 types of brass gears? B.A.S.E solves these problems by bringing to you one customization package taking care of everything from ingots to plates. You can even create your own new materials.
How it works:
The mod generates all the resources you need on launch. By using 1 template texture for each resource then applying a color layer we reduce the load time and the size of the mod. This also makes it much easier for the users and resource pack makers to perform texture changes. Below you can see the template textures.
This is the template textures after a coat of blue color have been applied.
You also have the ability to create your very own materials using MineTweaker. Currently this mod supports the ability to auto generate new materials like:
- Storage Blocks
B.A.S.E Mod Wiki page:
How to install B.A.S.E Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
B.A.S.E Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: B.A.S.E-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 379 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: B.A.S.E-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 424 KB