Armor Movement PE is based on a popular PC mod with the same name. The mod adds several types of armors and machines like a jetpack, a parachute and a glider which you can attach to your body. All of the new armor items bring new functionalities to the game, everything from being able to breath underwater to safely fall from great heights.
All crafting recipes can be found in the bottom of the post.
The life vest will force your body to stay afloat. That means you can swim for as long you want with pauses without a worry of drowning.
The parachute can be activated by pressing the bottom-right parachute button consistently to slow down the fall.
Wearing the glider will give you flying abilities similar to birds. Tap on the bottom-right button to glide.
Before being able to use the JetPack you must make sure that you have some coal in your inventory because that will be used for fuel. Then tap on the bottom-right button to use it.
The flippers lets you swim much faster underwater but if you wear them on land they will slow you down.
These boots can be activated by holding down the bottom-right button when worn. That will give you the potion effect of Speed 1.
The Spring Boots lets you jump 4 blocks high, that’s a lot higher than what you normally can jump (1 block).
Wearing the Mountain Boots will give you the advantage of being able to climb massive mountain walls no matter how high they are.
The Ice Skates gives you an increased speed while on ice.
With this hat you can fly by pressing the bottom-right button. It might not be the most realistic type of hat but it would definitely be a very popular type of hat if it existed in real life.
Before going for a swim put the Scuba Helmet on to be able to breath for an infinite amount of time underwater.
This is actually an item which you throws as the designated target where you would like to get to. Once you’ve thrown the grappling hook (by pressing the bottom-right button) the item will be thrown away and your player will follow to the location where it landed.
Item IDs & Crafting Recipes
- Parachute (1221) – 3 leather + 4 strings + 1 leather tunic
- Glider (1223) – 4 sticks + 2 strings + 2 papers + 1 leather tunic
- JetPack (1224) – 4 iron ingots + 2 lava buckets + 1 glider
- Flippers (1225) – 6 leathers + 2 strings
- Heelys (1226) – 2 strings + 1 leather boots + 2 iron ingots + 1 ender pearl
- Spring Boots (1227) – 1 leather boots + 1 piston
- Mountain Boots (1228) – 2 iron ingots + 1 leather boots
- Ice Skates (1229) – 3 iron ingots + 1 leather boots
- Helicopter Hat (1230) – 3 iron ingots + 1 stick + 1 leather cap
- Scuba Helmet (1231) – 5 leathers + 1 glass pane
- Grappling Hook (1232) – 3 iron ingots + 1 stick + 1 string
- Banana (1233)