AppleSkin Mod for Minecraft 1.12 Mods. Standalone mod providing the HUD features previously included in AppleCore. This is a mostly client-side mod, but it needs to be on the server in order to display accurate saturation/exhaustion values on the client.
AppleSkin provides information about some mechanics that are invisible by default (it does not add or change any mechanics). To read about Minecraft’s exhaustion and saturation mechanics, see the Minecraft wiki article on Hunger.
- Adds food value information to tooltips
- Adds a visualization of saturation and exhaustion to the HUD
- Adds a visualization of potential hunger/saturation restored while holding food
- Adds hunger/saturation/exhaustion info to the debug overlay (F3)
- Syncs the value of saturation and exhaustion to the client
How to install AppleSkin Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
AppleSkin Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: AppleSkin-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 28 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11: AppleSkin-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 29 KB
For Minecraft 1.12: AppleSkin-Mod-1.12.jar – 32 KB