AppleCore for Minecarft 1.10.2 Mods is an API for modifying the food and hunger mechanics of Minecraft. Also adds some useful information about food/hunger to the HUD.
Mods that use AppleCore:
- Hunger Overhaul – Extensive tweaks to hunger and related mechanics
- The Spice of Life – Encourages dietary variety through diminishing returns
- Hunger In Peace – Normal hunger and health regen in peaceful
Tooltip: Food values are shown when holding shift
Hunger/saturation HUD overlay: When holding food, the hunger/saturation you’d get from eating it flashes on the screen
Food exhaustion HUD underlay: Food exhaustion gets shown as a progress bar behind the hunger bar
How to install AppleCore:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
AppleCore Download Links:
For 1.7.10: AppleCore-1.7.10.jar – 105 KB
For 1.8.9: AppleCore-1.8.9.jar – 105 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.4: AppleCore-1.9.4.jar – 113 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.0: AppleCore-1.10.0.jar – 113 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: AppleCore-1.10.2.jar – 113 KB