AntMan Mod for Minecarft 1.8.9 Mods is based on the movie of the same name, Ant-Man Movie 2015. This mod allows us the time to create the suit or armor AntMan character, which as you know allows us to become a tiny being. Well, now you’ll be tiny in Minecraft.
To do so we will only have to craft armor and put it AntMan our character. Then will press the “F” button and we will become a mini Minecraft character, able to get into the smaller and narrow areas.
This mod is in Beta development stage, so it may contain errors or bugs. We will publish their updates in this article.
- Decrease your size! (default with key F)
- Open/close helmet! (default with C key)
- RF Support! Suit uses energy when Thermal Expansion and/or EnderIO is installed!
- Producer Pym-Particles!
- HUD to display energy! (can be disabled with key U)
How to install AntMan Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Render Player API.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
AntMan Mod Download Links:
For 1.7.10: AntMan-Beta-1.7.10-1.2.0.jar – 150 KB
For 1.8.9: Ant-Man-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 842 KB