Airsoft Mod 1.7.2 brings the sport of Airsoft to Minecraft! Loot crates filled with a variety of Airsoft guns and supplies can be found throughout the world! Join the blue team in an endless fight against red, or invite friends for Airsoft PVP.
- Loading magazines: Magazines are filled with BBs using simple crafting recipes. Pistols and sniper rifles are filled with one bag of BBs. AEGs are filled with two bags.
- The guns: Right click to fire semi-auto airsoft guns. For spring action guns, right click once to reload and again to fire. Full auto AEGs can be fired by holding down the right mouse button. Right click with the AEG repeatedly to acheive the highest rate of fire. To reload, put a full magazine in your hand and hold down the right mouse button. When you let go, your gun will be reloaded and the empty magazine added to your inventory. As of now, there are pistols, spring sniper rifles, an electric sniper rifle and AEGs (automatic electric guns). More guns will be added in the future.
- SCAR AEG: Full auto, holds 200 BBs.
- M4A1 AEG: Full auto, holds 100 BBs.
- H&K G36C AEG: Full auto, holds 200 BBs.
- Chione M4 AEG: Full auto, holds 100 BBs.
- DRAGUNOV SVD SNIPER: Long range, holds 46 BBs
- ECHO 1 M28 SNIPER: Long range, holds 18 BBs
- PSG-1 SNIPER: Long range, semi-auto, holds 15 BBs
- BERETTA: Semi auto, holds 20 BBs
- 1911: Semi auto, holds 12 BBs
- H&K USP: Semi auto, holds 12 BBs
- Loot Crates: Loot crates spawn throughout the world. Just break them open and a random item from the mod will fall out.
- Smoke Grenades: Smoke grenades are found in loot crates. Hold the right mouse button and release to throw them. Smoke grenades create a large cloud of smoke to hinder your opponents vision.
- Sound Grenades: Sound grenades are found in loot crates. Hold the right mouse button and release to throw them. Sound grenades make a loud explosion sound to startle or distract your opponent.
- BB Grenades: BB grenades are found in loot crates. Hold the right mouse button and release to throw them. BB grenades emit a shower of airsoft BBs, eliminating anyone they hit.
- Flags: Flags are provided for capture the flag games. They can be placed on the ground, then broken to pick them up again. When a flag is captured, a horn will sound.
- Blue Team: The blue team NPCs are your teammates.
- Red Team: The red team NPCs are your opponents.
How it works:
Everything you need to play can be found in loot crates. The only crafting recipe in the mod is used to fill magazines with Airsoft BBs. For single player, just start a world and scramble to survive as you collect equipment and defend the blue team. With server plugins for multiplayer, the Airsoft experience is very customizable for PVP or PVE.
How to install Airsoft Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Airsoft Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.7.2: Airsoft-Mod-1.7.2.jar – 1.3 MB