Air Support Mod for Minecarft 1.10.2 Mods is a mod that players can use to call Air Drop Crates that float down on parachutes for adventure packs and alternative survival gameplay styles. There are 3 different Drops that can be called down using Remote Controls, Utility, Health and Live Stock. There are configuration options for custom drops, custom mob spawning and some special surprises.
- Advanced World Spawning Removal: In the configuration file there is an option to remove Vanilla Mobs from spawning in the world. This has been added to implement the function of the livestock crates in survival and hardcore worlds. All Vanilla mobs can be removed from all biomes (works with BOP). Mobs spawned from blocks, spawners and structures will still spawn. This function only removes natural spawns from biomes.
- Grief Drops: If this option is enabled there is a chance when a player uses a remote that either TNT or Zombies on Parachutes will spawn. The chance of this is configurable with lower numbers making it more likely. If the Player Raiders mod By GenDeathrow is installed then the Zombies are replaced by mobs from the Player Raiders mod.
There are 4 Items available to craft. The Circuit Board and the 3 different remotes.
Circuit Boards are used as a crafting ingredient for all 3 of the different remotes.
Livestock Crate Air Drop Request Remote
The Livestock Crate Air Drop Request Remote is used to call down Live Stock in crates. When a Live Stock Crate is broken it will spawn a mob that is contained in the configuration file. You will need to edit the configuration file to add mobs you want to spawn (Please see the custom functions section).
Medical Crate Air Drop Request Remote
The Medical Crate Air Drop Request Remote is used to call healing resources crates. By default this crate will only drop Golden apples and Enchanted Golden Apples. If the Mod “Rough Tweaks” is installed the drops will change to Med Kits and Enchanted Med kits from the mod and also vanilla healing potions.
Utility Crate Air Drop Request Remote
The Utility Crate Air Drop Request Remote is used to call Utility Crates down that can contain any item you specify in the configuration file (Please see the custom functions section).
By default these crates will drop redstone dust, iron ingots and circuit boards from this mod.
Adding to the Configuration files for custom Mob Spawning From Livestock Crates:
To add custom entities to the Live Stock Crates you will have to edit the configuration file. This can be done using the in game ‘Mods’ menu in the came and adding entities. The format is as follows:
For Standard Minecraft Mobs use:
and for modded entities use:
The ‘weightedProbability’ is a number that you add to increase the chance of the mob added relative to all the other mob’s weights, bigger numbers mean more chance generally.
Adding to the Configuration files for custom Items From Utility Crates:
To add custom items to the Utility Crates you will have to edit the configuration file. This can be done using the in game ‘Mods’ menu in the came and adding items. The format is as follows:
‘itemName’ is the registry name of the item
‘amount’ is the amount of this item you would like to drop
‘metaData’ is the metadata of the item
‘itemWeight’ is a number that you add to increase the chance of the item relative to all the other items’ weights, bigger numbers mean more chance generally.
How to install Air Support Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Air Support Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Air-Support-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 153 KB