Afraid of the Dark is best Minecraft 1.8 Mods
The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane. – Nikola Tesla
Afraid of the Dark is a new magic mod featuring massive custom generated structures and a complete research system familiar to fans of Thaumcraft.
- To begin, you will need to search for an Erie Forest biome.
- After searching this biome a little while, you should find a circular entrance on the surface made out of mossy cobblestone.
- Enter the crypt but beware… the loot will not be unprotected.
- Your main goal is to find a blood stained journal–a word of caution–signing this journal is not reversible.
- If you do sign this journal you will begin the mod and the journal will guide you.
The “Deee Syft” mob
A hint of mod structure gen
A research system Thaumcraft players will be akin to
A page of research
A taste of what you can do with some later game researches
Some more crazy world gen
An “Erie” Biome (This is where you begin the mod!)
Awesome new armor and mobs
How to install Afraid of the Dark Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.