The goal of Aether Legacy Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods is to help show how much the Aether has grown from then to now. With this project it should help bring more appreciation towards Aether II and the amount of dedication Gilded Games is putting out to make it as outstanding as it can ever be.
Aether II is indeed an amazing mod and shall continue to grow into something even greater. However, some people haven’t played the original Aether mostly due to it being outdated and unavailable to the general public through official ways. Aether Legacy is a port of Aether I that allows people to play the original experience on newer versions of Minecraft with multiplayer support.
How to play:
- For all still new to the experience of the Aether (be it Aether I/Aether II) to get to the Aether you must make a 4×5 portal frame (yes, it is limited to 4×5) using Glowstone. From there a water bucket is needed to get the portal going and from there you are ready to head to the Aether.
How to install Aether Legacy Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Aether Legacy Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.4: aether_legacy-1.9.4-1.4.jar – 10.7 MB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: aether_legacy-1.10.2-1.4.jar – 10.7 MB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: aether_legacy-1.11.2-1.4.jar – 10.7 MB