About Aeon Resource Pack
For a long time, this texture packs lacked any resemblance to the original textures. Although this may not be a problem if you are in singleplayer, but this deviation created a hassle online. Buildings would often not look as they had intended to; the solution was to just create a bridge between this Utopian, futuristic/cyberpunk pack and the vanilla pack.
This pack can be updated to 1.7 by this patch: Aeon Extension Patch 1.7.10
Aeon Resource Pack Preview
The quartz set
The glowstone and redstone block
How to Install Aeon Resource Pack
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6.
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!