Adventurous Scenario 2 Bear Buds Map Info:
- Control a polar bear through some snowy mountains while doing combat, parkour, and puzzles.
- Players: 1-4 supported
- Length: 40-60 minutes
- Minecraft Version: 1.10.2
Story – You control a polar bear who is out fish hunting with their dad when suddenly something happens. The story and dialogue is quite simple and easy to read.
One boss fight with custom abilities, health bar, and multiple difficulty modes.
Ruby gem collectibles: every 4 you collect will make your character stronger! 8 in total hidden through out the map.
Custom music, models, and sound effects with the resource pack.
Some parkour elements that will have you using your dash ability to dash across gaps.
Some puzzle elements through out the map.
Multiple difficulty modes.
Map scales slightly with the amount of players present.
How to install Adventurous Scenario 2 Bear Buds Map for Minecraft:
- Download Adventurous_Scenario _2 _Bear _Buds_Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!