Advanced Rocketry Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods is a mod about exploration and exploitation of other worlds and celestial bodies. I hope that you will like this mod.
- Research and explore planets and moons within solar systems, and travel to them via your own custom built rockets rockets and warp ships.
- Build space stations and look down on any planet from above.
- Build custom rockets where your choices of parts matter. Most decorative block mods are supported. Multipart is currently not supported.
Current features implemented
- Modular rockets
- Planetary research (currently being redesigned)
- Multiblock machines to create parts.
- Supports RF (and IC2 support for multiblocks)
- Satellites (Data Sats.)
- Space Stations
- XML planet specification
This mod requires LibVulpes and a source of RF power (Buildcraft, enderio, etc) to run!
Space Station information:
Warp update changes:
Asteroid Mining and 0.6.x
How to install Advanced Rocketry Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Advanced Rocketry Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: AdvancedRocketry-0.8.4.jar – 8.3 MB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: AdvancedRocketry-1.10.2-0.8.4.jar – 8.6 MB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: AdvancedRocketry-1.11.2-1.2.0f.jar – 10.9 MB