Advanced Machines Mod for Minecarft 1.10.2 Mods is an addon for Industrial Craft 2 Mod. A set of Induction Furnace-like machines for macerating, extracting, compressing, metal forming, recycling and washing. Just like Immibis’s version, these are plain Induction Furnace equivalents. No nerfs have been been added, but they do have 2 upgrade slots each like the Induction Furnace.
Rotary Macerator: Has two output slots.
Singularity Compressor: Has one output slot.
Centrifuge Extractor: Cells aren’t really cells at all but treetaps. Has three output slots.
Thermal Washer: Has 3 output slots. Do not insert water into an empty hot thermal washer.
Compacting Recycler: Has one output slot. Can also make scrapboxes from 9+ scrap.
Impellerized Roller: Has one output slot.
Liquescent Extruder: Has 3 output slots.
Water-Jet Cutter: Has 1 output slot. Requires water.
How to install Advanced Machines Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Industrial Craft 2 Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Advanced Machines Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Advanced-Machines-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 125 KB