Using only colours found in the Default textures, I used a theme of embossing and beveling to create a very simple, blocky, yet aesthetically pleasing look.
The basic idea of this pack is de-noising, efficiency, and really the satisfaction of my own obsessive-compulsive tendencies while not looking cartoon-y.
How to install Accent Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.