AbyssalCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.9.4/1.9 adds many new items, mobs and tools to minecraft. This mod also adds a new dimension. The dimension has similarities of being a darker avatar of the overworld, populated by undead creatures, who appear in the overworld as well, at certain biomes.
- 2 new types of stone, called “Darkstone” (It’s 20% stronger than regular stone), and “Abyssal Stone” (generates within The Abyss, and can be crafted into Abyssal Stone Bricks, along with Darkstone being able to craft into Darkstone Bricks)
- New tools, three types so far, darkstone, abyssalnite and Coralium infused abyssalnite (2x the stats of abyssalnite with special abilities)
- 3 new type of armor, abyssalnite, coralium infused abyssalnite, and dreaded abyssalnite
- A new biome, called “Darklands” which has trees and random generated structures within
- New mobs, so far 6, the “Dephs Ghoul”, the “Abyssal Zombie”, the evil pig clone, abyssalnite golem, dreaded abyssalnite golem and dreadguard (the 3 last aren’t fully done)
- A boss mob (known as “J’zahar, The Gatekeeper”, currently is pretty braindead, with a glitchy head)
- A new dimension, The Abyss, that has strongholds hidden within (similar to overworld strongholds, can be found with eye of ender), and 100 block tall obsidian pillars, only undead mobs spawn within the abyss
- Two new ores, known as Abyssalnite and Coralium
- A new type of tnt that’s a lot stronger, and can cause a lot of lag when primed (demands a lot of resources to craft) also has a core item in crafting it that can be used as explosive as well
Darklands, The Abyss and random generated structures
The Darklands, with Darklands Oaks spread around it
The Abyss, with a few mobs in the background along with a few pillars of obsidian
A portal to the Abyss
Coralium Infused Abyssalnite armor:
Dreaded Abyssalnite armor:
Refined Coralium armor:
Coralium Plate armor:
Dreaded Abyssalnite Golem
Abyssal Zombie (seen in the end)
Dreadguard, 1st elite mob
J’zahar, Gatekeeper of The Abyss
How to install AbyssalCraft Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
AbyssalCraft Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4: AbyssalCraft-1-6-4
For Minecraft 1.7.2: AbyssalCraft-1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10: AbyssalCraft-1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9: AbyssalCraft-1.8.9-1.9.0.jar – 9.2 MB
For Minecraft 1.9: AbyssalCraft-1.9-1.9.1-pre-1.jar – 9.1 MB
For Minecraft 1.9.4: AbyssalCraft-1.9.4-184.108.40.206.jar – 10.1 MB