NEW!!! Now you can customize your New World even more!
Because of the new system of overlaying texturepacks, the author have added some customizable packs! To install these, download the files of your choosing below, then place the file your resource packs folder. Finally, choose both the original New World pack and the themed pack from the list. Make sure that the themed pack is above the original. You will also need either MCpatcher or Optifine in order for the dynamic lighting to fuction correctly! And there you go, a whole NEW world!
Cloak the world in darkness
The premise of survival reaches a whole new dimension with New World: Darkness. The pitch-black expanse sends you yearning for light, night and day. This pack is truly for the most experienced, most adventurous gamers out there. Survival is key, light is hope.
… And then there’s a growl….. lingering in the shadow…
How to install A New World Resource Pack:
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!
A New World Resource Pack Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.X: New-World-1.7.zip – 53.8 MB
For Minecraft 1.8.X: New-World-1.8.zip – 19.8 MB
For Minecraft 1.9.X: New World 32×32 v.17.2.zip – 20.0 MB
for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2: New World 32×32 v.18.1.zip – 19.7 MB
for Minecraft 1.1.2: New World 32×32 v.18.3.zip – 19.8 MB