First Person View
Third Person View
Suspended under a bridge
Third person movement
First person movement
How to use:
- First craft a set of Maneuver Gear and a Maneuver Gear handle. The maneuver gear is equipped in the belt slot and the handle is used to operate it, you’ll notice that it is dual wielded. From Minecraft 1.9.4 and onwards, you need to equip one handle in each hand.
- Left clicking operates the left handle, right clicking the right, not difficult to understand. Regular click swings the respective weapon, but it doesn’t do any damage! That’s right, you first have to equip a blade into the handle. Blades can be equipped on the handle by equipping them from your holster. You can visually see how many blades you have left in each holster and there is a tooltip as well.
- To equip a blade from the holster ctrl + click (left for left handle/holster, right click for the right).
How do I get blades in my holster?
- Craft a couple, and right click with a blade in your hand to put them in the right holster and shift-right click to put them in the left holster. Yes you can hit enemies with a bare blade, but you’ll probably cut yourself.
- Okay, now that you’ve got down how to equip blades and attack, let’s talk about actually using the maneuver gear. Shift + click launches a grapple (again, left click the left and right click the right), a subsequent shift + click instantly retracts the corresponding grapple.
- It is possible to start reeling in a grapple (and pulling yourself towards the hooked grapple) by holding the hotkey (default: ‘z’ for left and ‘x’ for right).
- P.S. You will take fall damage, a lot, that’s why there is special impact compensating boots to reduce fall damage. Or you could use something else to prevent fall damage of course?
3D Maneuver Gear Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: 3D-Maneuver-Gear-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 2.8 MB
For Minecraft 1.8.9: 3D-Maneuver-Gear-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 2.9 MB
For Minecraft 1.9.4: 3D-Maneuver-Gear-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 2.9 MB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: 3D-Maneuver-Gear-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 2.9 MB