The objective is to dodge different obstacles while falling and land in the water at the bottom. The catch? You only get 10 drops to beat it. 10 Drops Challenge Wool map is made to be hard. but you can choose 3 different difficulties: Normal, Easy, Very Easy. The normal difficulty is like a normal dropper when you hit a obstacle you die, but the easy difficulty has 1 invulnerability and the very easy difficulty has 3. What is invulnerability? It will keep you alive even if you fall very high and hit an obstacle. After you hit an obstacle it will remove one of your lives, and if you’re out of lives you will now be vulnerable to die.
How to install 10 Drops Challenge Wool Map:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!